Welcome to Driver Hire
At Driver Hire, we know we couldn’t do what we do without people like you, our candidates. Every one of our 100+ offices across the UK is committed to looking after your interests and treating you as a true professional.
We’ve built a strong reputation for quality over the years and a big part of this success is the pride that our candidates take in a job well done.
To help you deliver the highest levels of service to our customers, and to help look after your safety and the safety of the general public, we’ve put together the following Code of Conduct. We invite you to read it.
If you ever have any questions, just contact your local office.
Thank you for being part of the Driver Hire team.
- Where Quality is Key
- Getting the Basics Right
- Some Do’s and Don’ts
- Holidays and Sickness
- Code of Conduct on Assignments
- Health and Safety
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Road Safety
- Accidents and Emergencies
- Accidents involving Dangerous Substances
- Telephones and Mobile Phones
- Protecting the Environment – Fuel Efficiency
- Protecting the Environment – Noise Pollution
- Tachographs – (Digital and Analogue)
- Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations
- Agency Workers Regulations
- Driver Risk Management
- A Brief Introduction to ADR
- Preventing Clandestine Entry