Terms and Conditions of Website Usage
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Driver Hire Group Services Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this website Use statement or our Privacy Notice. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy notice applicable to the website in question.
MyDriverHire account and password
If you have created a MyDriverHire account, you may review, update or correct your personal information at any time by logging in to your MyDriverHire account. If you wish to delete your MyDriverHire account at any time please contact us at email@example.com You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and are responsible for all uses of this information whether or not authorised by you. If you become aware of any unauthorised use of your username and / or password please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Downloading material from this website
The downloading of information from this website is at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that suitable safeguards are in place to protect your computer system and data.