Health and Safety
Health and Safety is the responsibility of each and every person. Our policy is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and working systems for all employees and to protect the interests of the general public. All personnel supplied on a temporary basis are subject to the Health and Safety policy of the client they are working for.
- Immediately familiarise themselves with a client’s Health and Safety requirements
- Conform to the client’s Health and Safety policy at all times
- Obey the client’s safety rules, co-operate with managers and take reasonable care for their own safety, and the safety of others, at all times
- Wear appropriate safety equipment/devices, as required by the client, at all times
- Report all accidents and damage to the client and their Driver Hire office, whether anyone is injured or not
- Report any medical condition or effects of medication that could affect the safety of themselves or others
If you notice a health or safety issue which you are not able to put right, tell the appropriate person within the client’s company and ensure that all necessary personnel are made aware of the problem.
Driver Hire, along with our clients, are committed to ensuring all candidates have the necessary PPE for each booking. If you have any concerns relating to your PPE, please let the Driver Hire office know as soon as possible, so that they can seek to resolve them.