Recruiting a permanent member of staff can be an expensive and time-consuming process – and with relatively high staff turnover in the logistics industry, it can feel like a never-ending task.
Our mission is to provide the professionals you need, when you need them. With a nationwide network of over 100 offices, we can source candidates using both local and national recruitment channels and you only need to have one point of contact.
If you have a one-off requirement or you need a large, high-volume recruitment campaign, Driver Hire can help.
Benefits of using Driver Hire
- Experts in the logistics industry
- Access to both local and national recruitment channels
- Extensive national database of candidates
- White collar specialists with a blue collar heritage
- Extremely competitive rates
- Free replacement / rebate guarantees
- No risk – fee only payable on candidate placement
- Reduced administration and hassle
Our permanent recruitment process
Our thorough recruitment process will ensure you get the very best candidate for the job. We will:
- Take a full job brief and ‘person specification’ from you – Details of role, type of person, licence requirements, vehicle type etc
- Search our extensive database for suitable candidates (and advertise if appropriate)
- Interview and reference all candidates (plus assessments and document checks as appropriate)
- Brief matching candidates about the job, ensuring their interest and commitment
- Provide a written shortlist and arrange an interview programme to suit you
- Liaise between you and the candidate through to job offer and acceptance
- Post-placement follow-up
Simply a better way of recruiting
This entire service is at no cost to you unless we successfully fill your vacancy. Our permanent recruitment service can save you money and ensure you get the best candidate for the job.