Utilising our market expertise, technical know how and consultative approach, we work hard to understand our customers’ needs and deliver a tailored solution to meet each of their requirements.
Driver Hire’s National Accounts team work closely with our customers to shape the most appropriate delivery method, allowing customers to easily take advantage of our network of 100+ offices, providing cost and process efficiencies, as well as facilitating access to a range of additional services.
Our aim is to improve service delivery and reduce costs in addition to harmonising and improving processes and quality standards ensuring that our clients always have access to the skilled workers they require to continue growing.
Exclusive to National Customers, our bespoke, web-based Agency Management System (AMS) gives you complete control and visibility of your spend on temporary workers. Ensuring compliance and providing real-time MI, AMS allows you to better manage and forecast your agency spend.
Get in touch
Contact us today to see how we can support your multi-site operation:
Call 01274 361027
Benefits of a National Account
- Cost Savings – leverage your spend by agreeing rates nationally rather than locally
- Centralised contracting and invoicing -reduce processing cost and allows greater visibility of spend
- Truly nationwide coverage – over 100 offices across the UK
- Consistent quality standard – reducing risk and improving driver quality
- In-depth industry knowledge – we’ve worked in the transport and logistics sector for 35 years
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact pro-actively managing your account, providing improved fill rates and service delivery and more effective issue resolution
- Access to our Agency Management System (AMS) – improving fill rates, providing live MI in addition to online timesheet & invoice approval
- Preferential rates on additional services – include Driver CPC Training, dh Licence Check and Permanent Recruitment
- Provision of a bespoke suite of MI – allows you to make informed recruitment decisions and control your spend
View our case studies to find out how we have used our market expertise, technical know how and a consultative approach to support some of our National Account customers.
Major Retailer Case Study
Following a surge in demand and the impact of Covid-19 on their own workforce, our customer, a retailer with a national footprint, required a supplier to help them source temporary drivers for the following priority operations:
- Customer deliveries at c50 locations across the UK
- Support their home delivery service from 100 new locations
A particular priority was the urgent supply of drivers for unplanned, short-term, same day assignments.
Take a look at our full case study to find out what the real challenges were and how Driver Hire provided the solutions which resulted in 100% booking fulfilment.
White Papers and Case Studies
Want to learn more about how we have supported some of our National Accounts? Or looking to know more about off-payroll working (IR35)? We’ve created a selection of white papers and case studies, which might be of interest to you.View white papers and case studies