Utilising our market expertise, technical know how and consultative approach, we work hard to understand our customers’ needs and deliver a tailored solution to meet each of their requirements.
Driver Hire’s National Accounts team work closely with our customers to shape the most appropriate delivery method, allowing customers to easily take advantage of our network of 100+ offices, providing cost and process efficiencies, as well as facilitating access to a range of additional services.
Our aim is to improve service delivery and reduce costs in addition to harmonising and improving processes and quality standards ensuring that our clients always have access to the skilled workers they require to continue growing.
Exclusive to National Customers, our bespoke, web-based Agency Management System (AMS) gives you complete control and visibility of your spend on temporary workers. Ensuring compliance and providing real-time MI, AMS allows you to better manage and forecast your agency spend.
Benefits of a National Account
- Cost Savings – leverage your spend by agreeing rates nationally rather than locally
- Centralised contracting and invoicing -reduce processing cost and allows greater visibility of spend
- Truly nationwide coverage – over 100 offices across the UK
- Consistent quality standard – reducing risk and improving driver quality
- In-depth industry knowledge – we’ve worked in the transport and logistics sector for 35 years
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact pro-actively managing your account, providing improved fill rates and service delivery and more effective issue resolution
- Access to our Agency Management System (AMS) – improving fill rates, providing live MI in addition to online timesheet & invoice approval
- Preferential rates on additional services – include Driver CPC Training, dh Licence Checki and Permanent Recruitment
- Provision of a bespoke suite of MI – allows you to make informed recruitment decisions and control your spend
Off-payroll working (IR35) – are you ready for the changes in April 2020?
The rules for off-payroll working (often called ‘IR35’) were reformed in 2017, following a series of disputes over whether workers were really self-employed or were taking advantage of a tax benefit. Initially rolled out in the public sector, the reforms are to be extended to the private sector in April 2020.
The private sector needs to act now and prepare for this change. Failure to do this can result in;
- Your O’Licence being put at risk
- Financial risk – there may be tax liabilities for your organisation that you are unaware of
- Recruitment challenges
Driver Hire customers will be less exposed than others because, as a network, we use very few PSC drivers.
Download your FREE information paper here to get all the information you need to get prepared.
Need to know more about how to prepare for the off-payroll working (IR35) changes in April 2020 or interested in the latest salary survey for drivers? We’ve created a selection of white papers, which might be of interest to you.View all white papers here