Utilising our market expertise, technical know how and consultative approach, we work hard to understand our customers’ needs and deliver a tailored solution to meet each of their requirements.
Driver Hire’s National Accounts team work closely with our customers to shape the most appropriate delivery method, allowing customers to easily take advantage of our network of 100+ offices, providing cost and process efficiencies, as well as facilitating access to a range of additional services.
Our aim is to improve service delivery and reduce costs in addition to harmonising and improving processes and quality standards ensuring that our clients always have access to the skilled workers they require to continue growing.
Exclusive to National Customers, our bespoke, web-based Agency Management System (AMS) gives you complete control and visibility of your spend on temporary workers. Ensuring compliance and providing real-time MI, AMS allows you to better manage and forecast your agency spend.
Benefits of a National Account
- Cost Savings – leverage your spend by agreeing rates nationally rather than locally
- Centralised contracting and invoicing -reduce processing cost and allows greater visibility of spend
- Truly nationwide coverage – over 100 offices across the UK
- Consistent quality standard – reducing risk and improving driver quality
- In-depth industry knowledge – we’ve worked in the transport and logistics sector for 35 years
- Dedicated account manager – one point of contact pro-actively managing your account, providing improved fill rates and service delivery and more effective issue resolution
- Access to our Agency Management System (AMS) – improving fill rates, providing live MI in addition to online timesheet & invoice approval
- Preferential rates on additional services – include Driver CPC Training, dh Licence Checki and Permanent Recruitment
- Provision of a bespoke suite of MI – allows you to make informed recruitment decisions and control your spend
National Salary Guide 2018
The transport industry is facing significant recruitment challenges with 70% of employers expecting difficulties in recruiting suitable talent into their organisations over the next 12 months.
dh Logistics Appointments (the permanent recruitment division of Driver Hire) has produced this national salary guide, which looks at drivers and office-based roles in the transport and logistics industries across the whole of the UK. It has also been split into bandings depending on the location the respondent was from.
Full details on this can be found here.
Find out more
Want to know more about being a National Account with Driver Hire? Get in touch with the team todayMessage Us