Major Retailer Case Study
Following a surge in demand and the impact of Covid-19 on their own workforce, our customer, a retailer with a national footprint, required a supplier to help them source temporary drivers for the following priority operations:
- Customer deliveries at c50 locations across the UK
- Support their home delivery service from 100 new locations
A particular priority was the urgent supply of drivers for unplanned, short-term, same day assignments.
- Able to rapidly ‘flex’ resource up and down to meet same day fluctuations in demand
- Strong ‘footprint’ match to their own store network
- Track record of quickly mobilising a large contingent workforce for home deliveries
- Provide a 24/7 service and comprehensive account management
- High quality candidates with multidrop, retail experience
- Full candidate vetting prior to assignment
- Accurate invoicing and timesheet processing
- Full control and visibility of the ordering process
105 offices nationwide: We matched our nationwide network of 105 offices to the customer’s stores and rolled out a series of briefing webinars outlining all operating procedures, ordering process and candidate requirements, ensuring all stores had a fully briefed, local office on hand 24/7 to meet their requirements
Account Manager: With regular contact with senior and regional operational teams, Driver Hire’s Account Management team would proactively manage supplying offices, to ensure that all SLA’s were met. To help the customer better plan their operation, we would also provide a report detailing:
- Any newly onboarded locations
- Number of candidates working per location
- Cost per candidate / location
Technology: We gave the customer access to DH Dashboard, our online agency management system, so they could have live visibility of all orders, as well as giving instant and accurate costings each week.
Quality Candidates: 100% of candidates met our customer’s strict vetting (including additional Covid-19 health checks) and onboarding requirements.
At a Glance…
of all bookings fulfilled
shifts / workers on assignments across 14 sites in Week One
candidate vetting SLAs met
Contact Driver Hire National Accounts
If you would like to learn more about how Driver Hire National Accounts can support your business, please get in touch.