- Follow the link in your email invitation, to create a unique password (your email address is your username)
- Log in to the timesheet portal – https://timesheets.driverhire.co.uk
- Agree the Terms & Conditions (you only need to agree to these terms once)
- Log in to the Driver Hire Timesheets portal at https://timesheets.driverhire.co.uk and click on the ‘Complete Timesheets’ button
- Tick the declaration box and insert the verification code that is sent to you via text (SMS). This acts as your electronic signature for each timesheet you submit
- Complete your timesheets. Enter the details for the shift(s) you worked, then click the ‘Submit Timesheet and Continue’ button
- If you worked for any other agencies, click the ‘Add Other Hours’ button to record these details
- Log out – happy driving! You will be notified by email if you have any more timesheets to complete
What do the various statuses mean?
- Awaiting Completion – the timesheet has not been submitted by the candidate or Driver Hire Office yet.
- Verification Requested – the timesheet has been submitted by the Candidate or Driver Hire Office and is awaiting the approval of the Client.
- Verified – The timesheet has been submitted and approved by the customer.
Who do I contact if I have any issues?
In the event of an issue with the online timesheet tool, please contact your Driver Hire Office.
Will I be notified when I have a timesheet to complete?
Yes, your Driver Hire office can configure the frequency of your notifications. Your notification preference options are:
- Immediately – As soon as a timesheet is ready for you to fill in, you get a text.
- Daily – Once every day at 8am, if you have a timesheet, you will get a text.
- Weekly – On one chosen day of the week, you will get a text. You will only receive one text, even if you worked multiple shifts in the week.
If you need to complete a timesheet now, please go to the timesheets portal at: https://timesheets.driverhire.co.uk