We are currently recruiting for a Van Driver to work for a minimum of three days per week. The Van Driver will carry out 2 appointments a day and will be working closely with a comfort specialist who will demonstrate chairs to customers.
This Van Driver role is initially part time and temporary, however depending on demand for our client’s products, this role could potentially offer 5 days work per week. The applicant will need to be aware of this so they can be flexible with their availability. Although we cannot determine the length of contract at this time, it could lead to ongoing work and even a permanent position with the company.
Daily duties and requirements for the Van Driver:
- The Van Driver will involve taking the demonstration chairs in and out of the customers homes
- Some route planning and time management will be involved
- Excellent customer service is a must
- You’ll be a careful and considerate driver who’s willing to go the extra mile both on and off the roads
- You’ll be smart in appearance and naturally friendly and be able to work with your team to deliver excellent customer service into people’s homes
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact us on the below number or call us for more information about the opportunity.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Dartford can provide regular, ongoing work in Dartford and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.