TEMP TO PERM PLACEMENT
Due to continued growth we are now recruiting for an additional experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver for our well – established customer. The environment is fast paced and will require an individual who is happy take ownership of their role and happy to muck in when required.
The main part of the job will be operating an FLT as well as working in the warehouse. You will also be required to operate a fabrication machine from time to time. Must be happy to get your hands ‘dirty’.
- Monday to Friday
- 07.30am start
Responsibilities & Duties
- *Operating a Forklift (Counterbalance)
- *Loading & Unloading materials onto HGV’s (Curtain siders)
- *Helping the Warehouse Supervisor with tidying of warehouse
- *Operating a fabrication machine (as and when needed – training to be provided)
- *Adhering to customers Health and Safety Procedures
- *Possession of a valid FLT (C/B) licence
- *Experience in operating a Forklift
- *Reliable and punctual
Rate of Pay is PAYE (holiday pay included)
Great work environment.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Manchester West can provide regular, ongoing work across the Western Manchester area. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.