Driver Hire Norwich are calling for ALL CATEGORIES of drivers for temporary and ad-hoc agency work! This includes:
- VAN DRIVERS (Category B)
- 7.5 TONNE DRIVERS (Category C1)
- CLASS 2 DRIVERS (Category C)
- CLASS 1 DRIVERS (Category C+E)
We are seeing an increase in activity in the transport sector, and therefore Driver Hire are a lot busier and require drivers from all categories and locations across Norfolk.
Additional skills, certificates and qualifications are welcome such as Forklift (Counterbalance or Reach), ADR, HIAB, Moffett and Live Bird certificate
- Pay rate will be between £8.75 – £17 per hour depending on class of licence, shift, and previous experience
- Valid CPC and digi tacho cards are required for 7.5 tonne and above
- Must be flexible, professional, and reliable
- Maximum 6 points on your licence and no major endorsement codes
- 1 year driving experience is preferred but we are always willing to consider brand new drivers!
- Hours will vary – we offer days, nights, weekend work, and nights out
Why Driver Hire?
- 94% of people rate the customer service from Driver Hire as excellent or good
- You will receive comprehensive information with regards to the work undertaken
- Full transparency on pay rates with clear and concise payslips
- PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company payment models offered
- You will accrue holiday pay and pension contributions
- We also offer additional training options at a reduced rate for our registered drivers (CPC, HIAB, FLT)
- We really value all of our drivers and look to meet your needs and find the job that best suits your lifestyle
If you are actively seeking work and want to get involved in helping the recovery of the nation, please get in contact with us and a member of our friendly team will be happy to have a chat with you. Apply online by sending in your CV to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or you can ring our office telephone on 01603 489000 Mon-Fri 9-5.