Driver Hire Chester and North Wales are recruiting for Class 2 driver for a duel role working for our our large DIY client based in Chester, working both as a driver and drivers mate this is a great opportunity for a newly qualified driver to gain experience for your future career
Monday to Friday working week with possible Saturdays -07.00 start.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving a HGV class 2 vehicle and supporting your Co driver with deliveries
- Performing 6-10 Drops per shift
Working on an average shift length between 8-10 hours For this position, your essential qualities and requirements must include:
- Valid C category entitlement -Newly qualified encouraged
- Good customer service skills will be required as you will be dealing with customers on a daily basis
- Holding a valid CPC and Digital tacho card
Rates- basic £12.00, Overtime after 8hrs and weekends £18.00 per hour
This a seasonal position that will run fulltime to the end of September.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Chester & North Wales can provide regular, ongoing work in Chester, North Wales and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey 97% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01352 735111