We have an amazing opportunity for an HGV Category C ADR driver, who has previously worked as an HGV delivery driver, the role would be perfect for someone who is looking for a career change within the logistics industry
We are seeking an HGV Class 2 ADR cylinder driver for our client in Oxford, this is a full time temp to perm position, with an immediate start – Whilst working through Driver Hire we pay through the hourly pay rate is £13.17 per hour
- HGV Class 2 Licence
- Valid and up to date ADR licence
- Up to date and valid Digi Card & Driver Qualification Card
- If you have a Class 2 (HGV) licence and an ADR cylinder Licence but have no relevant ADR experience full training will be given (you will have 3 days on site H&S training before commencement of work)
- Newly qualified HGV Cat C ADR drivers welcome to apply
- IF YOU DO NOT HOLD A VALID ADR LICENCE – OUR CLIENT WILL PAY FOR YOUR ADR TRAINING
Your job role as an HGV Class 2 ADR driver will be to ensure that customers are served in an efficient and professional manner. The role involves delivering cylinders to domestic and commercial establishments, answering the telephone and completing documents through the companies systems. Our client is looking for a motivated, engaged and committed driver who can take ownership of their areas, look after customers and becoming the regular, recognizable and friendly face of the company. Becoming an HGV Class 2 ADR driver for our client means more than simply getting from A to B. You will ensure that their products are delivered safely and provide a reliable, friendly and helpful service to their customers. This role involves manual handling duties and can be heavy work
This opportunity will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate. As a temporary to permanent opportunity, you will initially join Driver Hire Oxford and be paid on a weekly basis. Upon successful completion of your temporary period, you would then transfer to our client as a permanent employee.
What our client can offer
- Hours of work are: 5 days per week (14:00am – 22:00pm) + overtime if desired.
- Pay rate: £13.17 per hour (Basic) – overtime paid after 42.5 hours worked at £19.75 per hour
- Our client currently pay their full-time Cat C ADR drivers: £29,109 per annum (Basic)
- Vehicles: DAF – 10 tonne & 15 tonne
If you are seeking a full time permanent position as an HGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder driver then please contact Michael at Driver Hire Oxford on 01865 798 988 (Call our office Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm)