IT Support Technician – Bradford
We are currently looking for an ambitious and self-motivated IT Support Technician to join our busy team at Bradford Head Office, providing remote IT support to the Driver Hire Network of over 100 offices throughout the UK.
The IT Department at Driver Hire is very unique. All systems and solutions are both developed and supported in house using a variety of different languages and platforms. Your role as an IT Support Technician will see you working alongside the other 3 members of the IT Support team covering our in-house systems as well as MS Office and Windows software.
What does the role involve?
As a new IT Support Technician, you will be responsible for:
- providing 1st and 2nd line telephone support
- providing on-site support and training for all DH IT systems as required
- maintaining a helpdesk database ensuring all inbound calls are logged and responded to promptly
- delivering end user training for all bespoke systems and software
- creating and updating documented procedures for all bespoke systems and software
- ensuring software and hardware asset registers are up to date
- daily and routine administration procedures
What do you need to be successful?
A key part of your success in the IT Support Technician role will be your:
- proven track record of providing first-rate remote IT Support to internal and external customers
- excellent time management and organisation skills
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- determination and passion to excel in your role
- ‘can-do’ attitude
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- full UK driving licence
Training on our bespoke systems will be provided, and in-depth knowledge of MS Office and Windows is essential.
Why work for Driver Hire?
By joining Driver Hire as a new IT Support Technician, you can expect an attractive benefits & rewards package including:
- a competitive salary £22,000-24,000 per annum
- flexible ‘hybrid’ working including both home- and office-based working
- healthcare scheme (post-probation)
- 33 days of holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- free parking
- an extra paid day off on your birthday
- an optional paid day off every year to volunteer in your local community
Plus, a friendly working environment in a company that is committed to helping you develop your career.
Our staff are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In our most recent staff survey (December 2021), 96% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire. We were ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current BFa HSBC Franchisor of the Year GOLD Winner.
So, if you believe that this role is for you, please apply today.
We will review all applications and you will be contacted within 14 days of your application if you have been shortlisted.
Click here for main site