DriveWise is a new service that helps you to understand and reduce your drivers’ exposure to risk through proactive driver profiling, one-to-one in-vehicle coaching and group workshops.
Our driver profiler interprets the data you have available into a simple report demonstrating each of your drivers’ exposure to risk. The information can include licence checking information, incident data, telematics, mileage and any other company specific data that will impact a driver’s exposure to risk. This enables you to understand where training can be maximised to most effectively improve safety for your drivers and all road users, reduce incidents and gain maximum ROI.
Features and Benefits
• In-depth driver reporting
• Proactively highlights driver risk profile
• Transparent reporting
• Profile configured to suit your organisation’s specific need
• No time-consuming online driver assessments
• Ethical profile based on fact, not opinion
• Ongoing profiling to help you manage evolving driver risk
• Profiling in line with insurers’ recommendations
• Return on investment
– incident reduction
– potentially lower insurance premiums
– reduced driver and vehicle downtime
In-vehicle Coaching & Workshops
• Innovative driver coaching course developed by industry experts
• Coach receives driver report prior to the session
• Results-focused, one-to-one coaching
• Half or full-day courses available
• Ongoing driver personal improvement plan
• Workshops covering topics such as
– Mobile phone usage
– Weather conditions
DriveWise approach to coaching
The DriveWise approach focuses on the top two qualities of great drivers
– being predictable and being proactive. It is simple, realistic and highly engaging.
DriveWise coaches are not typical driving instructors, they are real drivers who understand the realities of driving for work – like time pressure, the phone constantly ringing and other people holding you up. We put all our coaches through the DriveWise coach induction, and each session is designed to meet individual needs of each of your drivers.
Our courses use a psychological principle of learning known as the Competency Model, which describes the stages that people follow on the journey towards excellence in any skill – such as driving.
A Typical Day
A typical half-day coaching session will last 3.5 hrs and will usually commence at 09:00 or 13:00
• 30 min – Licence check and ‘Insight’ coaching session ( profile, goals, triggers)
• 15 min – Eyesight check and vehicle safety check
• 15 min – Initial driving assessment (in vehicle)
• 15 min – Debrief and demo drive (if required)
• 90 min – Coaching on-road
• 15 min – Practical session ends with Q&A
• 15 min – Complete coaching report
• 15 min – Driver completes feedback