Van Driver – £24,000 basic Monday to Friday with occasional Saturdays which are paid at time and a half.
Our client is a multimodal specialist logistics provider to the scientific research and healthcare communities
Courier/delivery driver of temperature controlled and perishable goods; and as general cargo of varying nature and size.
- Title: Cat B Van driver that occasionally helps out in the warehouse if need be.
- Hours: 0630 to 1500 hours Monday to Friday with the very occasional Saturday.
- Full time salary: £24K basic, plus expenses and yearly loyalty/productivity bonus
- Type: Full-time, Permanent.
- Location: Heathrow.
- Drive vehicles up to 3.5 tonne doing between 1 – 10 deliveries, helping out in the warehouse if need be.
- Drive short and long distance.
- Operate and manage the vehicle climate control system for the transport of life science cargoes, including temperature sensitive and hazardous goods – training provided.
Minimum Previous Experience and Ability:
- Clean Full Cat B driving licence for minimum of 2 years for insurance purposes.
- Speak and write English clearly.
- A good level of written and spoken English.
- Are happy to get a DBS Check done.
Minimum Additional Training:
- 1 week training will be given, then a further week learning the route with a company driver.
Other Skills (desirable) not necessary:
- Experience of waste and bio-security.
- Experience of temperature controlled cargo.
- Multi-drop/Courier service.
- Provision of customer service.
Ifyou are interested in being a delivery driver, don’t hesitate to apply now to be considered for this role.
We also have many other unadvertised roles which may suit you so contact us now.
Category B / 3.5T / Delivery Driver / Van Driver / Driver / Delivery Driver / Driver