HGV 2 Driver
Please call now on 01925 575375 to secure an interview, please note that due to high responses we may be unable to reply to your CV immediately so don’t delay call today call today.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic HGV 2 class 2 driver for a family run business based in the centre of Warrington CHESHIRE UK.
The successful candidate will possess a current full UK driving Licence and have at least 2 years driving experience in the UK. You must have good communication skills on the phone and have a working personal mobile phone so you can be contacted by the office.
There must be no more than 6 points with no DD endorsements or revoked periods on your driving licence.
This role will involve strapping and securing the loads with tension bars and the use of pump trucks and tail lift operation. Delivering throughout the whole of the UK.
Responsibilities of the HGV 2 Class 2 Driver
- Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
- Navigate to several locations both domestic & commercial making general goods deliveries
- Early starts 5am
- Maintaining the company high standards
- Ensure the safe delivery of the goods
- You Must have good communication skills
- Excellent customer relations
Requirements of the HGV 2 Class 2 Driver
- CAT C licence
- Minimum 2 years of UK driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
- Provide 3 Verifiable references of driving experience
Compensation of the HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is £11.00 hourly.
For more information
Telephone our HGV 2 Class Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00
Excellent earning potential for the right candidate.