Part of a network of over 100 offices nationwide, Driver Hire Kingston is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs and have been in operation for over 35 years, forever increasing our market share. Our most recent survey showed that 95% of our candidates are proud to work for Driver Hire (responses from 1,062 candidates in December 2022)
Van Driver. Cat B. Temporary Driving. Flexible Shifts. Delivery Driver.
Driver Hire Kingston is recruiting Cat B, Van Drivers for temporary, full time or part-time work.
Driver Hire Kingston is the UK’s largest supplier of Drivers within the logistics industry and prides itself on our staff satisfaction. We are currently looking to recruit several drivers of all types to work for a variety of our clients and customers across Surrey. You could be driving a variety of vehicles for a range of different clients, which may be delivering plumbing supplies to construction sites, and electrical items to small retailers, along with many other roles.
Great variety of work and can be flexible around you. It can be as little or as many days as you wish, mostly between a Monday and Friday with weekend work available if wanted. You will be paid weekly.
This role is perfect if you are looking for some extra work or even trying to find a new permanent role in Driving.
**** Hours, Pay, and Benefits ****
- £12.01 per hour PAYE Adv
- Overtime is £14.01 per hour PAYE Adv
- Guaranteed minimum of 8 hours of pay per day.
- Flexible working days to suit you.
- Ongoing work with the potential of a permanent role for the right candidate
**** Responsibilities of the Temporary Driver ****
- Carry out deliveries in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform daily vehicle inspection checks.
- Be reliable, polite, and friendly, and remember good customer service is vital as the face of the company.
- Be able to plan routes efficiently and have use of a SatNav
**** Requirements of the Temporary Van Driver ****
- Full UK driving license.
- Have held your license for over 1 year.
- Previous experience with delivery work would be advantageous.
- Verifiable work references.
**** To Apply ****
- Call Oksana, Priyank, Pinky, or Priyesh on 0208 487 0122
- or email your CV to: Kingston@driverhire.co.uk
This role is being filled through Driver Hire, the UK and Ireland’s largest specialist supplier of recruitment services to the transport and logistics industry, with a nationwide network of over 100 offices. If you want to join the 95% of candidates proud to work for Driver Hire, please apply today or call us for more information at 0208 487 0122.