Our established client is a reputable manufacturer in North Lincs and they are currently looking to recruit a Transport Administrator to their team. The role requires the successful candidate to support transport and production planning by liaising between all parties including drivers and the warehouse teams.
This is a full time permanent opportunity for a transport administrator looking to take the next step in their career.
- Have a clear focus on first class customer service and quality.
- Collaborate with other departments internally to identify solutions.
- Measure and regulate driving hours.
- Point of contact for drivers.
- Exposure to a similar transport environment (Preferred)
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Have an understanding of driver hours
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance requirements.
- £20k Salary
- 40hrs Mon – Fri
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
If you are interested in this career development opportunity, please don’t hesitate Apply Now!
Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01472 357171 for an informal chat.