We are currently recruiting for a Transport Co-ordinator/Administrator for our client based in Harlow, on a 6-month temporary contract starting immediately.
Our client, a well-known supplier/provider of clinical homecare in the UK since 1975, require an experienced new addition to the team to cover the absence of their Transport Co-ordinator for the next 6 months.
For the right candidate this has the potential to lead to a permanent position.
- Administrative tasks including data input, stationary orders, scanning, proof reading
- Work closely with the UK Transport Manager, Senior Transport Supervisor, and other departments in the company
- Ensure patients receive a high-quality service
- Liaise with the national planning team
- Assist the finance department with any transport related queries
- Manage all health and safety by ensuring all rules and regulations are met
- Collate data regarding company employees
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have experience in a transport environment
- Have awareness of GDPR processes
- Have experience with working time directive and driving hours
- Be well organised
- Be computer literate
- Have experience in planning
Shifts are rotated on a weekly basis:
Week 1: 5am – 1pm / Week 2: 1pm – 9pm
5 out of 7 (will include Saturdays)
£11.76 an hour incl. holiday pay*
£10.50 an hour excl. holiday pay
*Candidates are required to request holiday on their timesheets each week