Are you a HGV Class 1 Driver or Class 2 Driver looking for a change?
Would you like to be kept busy all week long? If yes then we would love to hear from you!
Driver Hire is searching for a HGV Driver who will be offered regular, ongoing work- local to the PO postcode with FREE training opportunities. You will have the chance to build connections in the transport industry and showcase your ability. (Monday to Friday- weekends optional!)
TYPE OF WORK
Different roles to suit: refrigeration, haulage, multi-drop, long-distances, pallets. We will match you to your most suited and favoured type of work. Whether you prefer working longer or shorter hours- we have work that caters for this.
- LGV / HGV (Class 1 or 2) license (Category C or C+E )
- Valid Digi Tacho card.
- Valid CPC.
- 1+ years. However, we would help someone who is newly qualified enter into the industry the best we can and would welcome your application.
- Customer orientated as this is the nature of the role.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to integrate into different companies and
abide by their policies, values, and attitudes.
WHAT WE OFFER
SET RATES to provide you with consistency! Increased rates for nights, weekends or additional skills (ADR, Tipping, Hiab, Moffett)
Class 2 PAYE = £9.50 (+ Holiday & Pension)
Class 1 PAYE = £10.50 (+ Holiday& Pension)
Class 2 Self-Employed or Ltd = £11.30 Class 1 Self-Employed or Ltd = £12.50
- We regularly upskill our candidates with new certifications, training opportunities and licences – Hiab, ADR, Moffett, Tipper, HGV1, HGV2
- Minimum 8 hours guaranteed per shift. (Average 8-12 hours)
- Flexibility in your work schedule as we can provide cover.
- Discounted CPC training.
- Over 30 national accounts, numerous long-standing relationships with clients in the PO postcode- a direct result of being the largest supplier to the transport industry for over 30 years.
- Family Run Office with experienced and respectful recruiters.
- 94% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire in Dec 2017 with well over 1000+ candidates taking part.
For proven candidates from our driving pool, we have numerous temp-perm opportunities with our established client base in the PO postcode. We frequently search and represent our candidates for permanent opportunities – matching professional drivers with some of the industry’s biggest names.
You may also be offered a full-time contract with Driver Hire which many of our longest serving staff have attained where your hours will be guaranteed.
So, whether you are unhappy in your current role or looking for a new Class 1 or 2 opportunity – feel free to give us a call on 02392 460603, email us or simply just APPLY today.
CHECK OUT our Facebook to gain an insight into why we are industry leaders with previous drivers experiences? AND our website for drivers testimonials.