Driver Hire Motherwell are currently looking to recruit a class 2 driver for laundry deliveries & collections within Lanarkshire & surrounding areas.
Our client deals with commercial laundry to hotels, restaurants, gyms, nursing homes and holiday parks.
Immediate starts available to cover an initial 12-week period however, this position could turn permanent for the right candidate.
Duties include but not limited to;
– 0500 start 12-hour shifts
– Working 4 days out of 7 (with rotational weekends)
– Vehicle checks
– The use of tall heavy cages
– Dealing with paperwork
– Liaising with customers
– Collecting used laundry items
– Delivering clean laundry items
– Manual handling
This is a physically demanding role so would ideally suit someone who has had experience within the same or similar field. Previous experience working with customers would be advantageous.
You must have;
– A valid CPC card
– Digital tachograph card
– Good customer service
– No more than 6 points on your licence*
* DD, DR & IN endorsements. Some insurance restrictions may apply. Contact us for more information.
Rate of pay;
– Average working week up to 46-hours
– Paid via traditional PAYE with holiday accrual
– Pension contribution after qualifying period
Contact Keri on 01698 275 444 or forward on your CV. Immediate interviews are available.