Driver Hire Bedford are currently looking for an experienced forklift driver to be part of the operational team, based in Huntingdon.
This role is a full time position.
Reach and Counterbalance Truck licence is required for this role.
Shifts and Pay Rates
Monday – Friday with a start time 0700am
£10.50 per hour
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Driving experience on Counterbalance Trucks and Reach Trucks
- Receiving and checking of goods inwards
- Despatching and checking goods outward
- Loading and offloading vehicles
- Checking & reporting damaged stock
- Ensure warehouses/yards are maintained and presentable on a daily basis
- Maintain stock areas ensuring all stock is stored/secured in the correct location
- Completing regular checks on forklift trucks
- Carrying out any reasonable requests made by the management team.
Ideal candidates will also be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience and knowledge of a warehouse environment
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- A good team player with initiative
- Good communication skills
- Driven with a positive “can do” attitude
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team are important to us, so we regularly benchmark ourselves against our competitors. In a recent driver survey, 94% stated they are ‘proud’ or ‘very proud’ to work for Driver Hire.
We are currently ranked 43rd in the UK’s Best Workplaces™ for medium-sized companies, and the current bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year GOLD Winner.