Driver Hire Salisbury is looking for an enthusiastic and professional van delivery driver for a permanent position with a medical supplies company in Andover.
- Multi-drop operation to various locations across designated region
- Ensure timely, accurate and safe delivery/collection of medical supplies to and from hospitals and/or medical offices
Salary: This is a temp-perm position, for the first 10-13 weeks you will be paid £8.28 per hour (PAYE). After that you will become the annual salary is £21,750.
Some manual handling – lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling
45 working hours per week, Monday to Friday, early starts (from 5am if required).
Due to entering hospitals, the successful candidate will need to complete a DBS check.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable experience working within a similar role – logistics and inventory control, in healthcare or a similar environment.
- Full UK driving licence (no more than 3 points).
- Ability to use in-cab equipment for tracking of deliveries.
- Ability to demonstrate reliability, good time management and organising skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong customer focus skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and positive approach to all interactions both with team members and our customers.
If this sounds like your ideal next opportunity then please call us today or send us your CV.