Class 2 ADR Driver – Bulk
We are looking for a Class Two ADR driver to join our client in Inverness
This is an ongoing position
£14.50 per hour for 42.5 hrs / week
£21.75 Overtime rate
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance.
Work patterns are determined on a rota basis and drivers hours regulations over a 24 hours period over a 7 day period with staggered start times. Any 6 days from 7 will be required
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard.
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client’s operational planning.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C driving licence.
- Hold a DCPC card.
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods. ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate.
- Understand an adhere to drivers’ hours legislation and tachographs.
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.
Our customer is the leading supplier of gas in the UK and is looking for an experienced, professional Cat C Driver to join their team on a temporary basis. This is an exciting company to work for, who provides a supportive and inclusive working environment.
They are renowned for their industry expertise and whilst representing the company as one of their respected ADR Drivers, you will be highly committed to providing their customers with a friendly and engaging service, whilst delivering products in an efficient, safe and professional manner. Note that full training and PPE will be provided by the client.
- Whilst demonstrating a high level of safety awareness at all times, you will deliver products in an efficient and professional manner, whilst operating to acceptable customer service standards.
- Operate within the law and in accordance with company policies, procedures and instructions at all times. This includes co-operating fully with the client to fulfil the legal obligations and develop their positive safety culture by taking care of your own Health & Safety, and that of anyone affected by your actions.
- Provide accurate written and numerical information as necessary when completing company documentation, including vehicle defect forms.
- Report all vehicle, tank, customer, third party and personal injuries or damage to line management.
- Carry out additional tasks that in the judgement of management are within the job holder’s capabilities and are required to meet the needs of the business.
You will have a current HGV Category C (Class 2) driving licence, along with a current ADR certification (tanks) plus;
- An awareness of the major risks to ensure compliance with safety procedures (which apply on all sites to avoid safety incidents)
- An understanding of tachographs and driver hour’s legislation
- Be customer focused – you will have a flexible approach to your hours of work and be prepared to work weekends and public holidays as required to meet the needs of the business
- Be able to provide pre-employment checks including address and employment history, driving licence verification
- Be medically fit to work
- Agree to undergo CRB and Financial Sanctions check
If you like the sound of this great opportunity, we would love to hear from you.