Driver Hire Edinburgh City are recruiting for a Class 2 (C) removals driver to work on various contracts in Edinburgh.
Our client deals with both residential moves and commercial moves as well as storage services.
– Start times between 0730 and 0800
– Collect items and return back to storage
– Residential moves
– Commercial moves
– Assisted with a porter
This role can be physically demanding due to the nature of the industry. This would be ideally suited for someone who likes a challenge and previously worked within a similar field.
You must have;
– Good knowledge of Edinburgh
– Experience within a similar role although not essential
– Valid CPC card
– Digital tachograph card
– hi vis and safety boots
– No more than 6 points on your licence*
*No DD, DR or IN endorsements are accepted
for insurance stipulations
Rate of pay;
£9.50 per hour through PAYE
£12.66 per hour overtime
Other pay options are also available.
To apply for this position, contact us on 0131 624 7711 or forward on your CV