Driver Hire Bournemouth is offering ongoing flexible HGV work in Poole for a professional and experienced Class 2 HGV driver.
Position: Class 2 HGV delivery driver (HGV 2 / Cat C) – curtain-sider involving tail lift / manual pump trucks / manual handling. You will be delivering palletised goods in the local area.
Start date: ASAP
Days: Monday – Friday (flexible depending on your availability)
- £11–£15 (PAYE – holiday pay accrued)
- FREE CPC TRAINING
- We pay a minimum of 8-hours per shift
- 24/7 assistance
- Overtime available
- Temp-Perm opportunities
- Holiday accrued
- Generous referral bonus scheme
As a Class 2 HGV Driver you will be:
- Responsible and professional.
- Physically fit and ready to handle your deliveries – these will be palletised goods unloaded using a manual pump truck and tail lift.
- Familiar and experienced with multidrop HGV work.
To be considered for the Class 2 HGV position, you will need:
- A full, valid UK Class 2 / Cat C licence (no more than 6 penalty points – no DR, DD or IN codes)
- A full, valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- At least 6 months’ experience of commercial HGV driving
- Own transport to get to work
- Safety boots
If you’re interested in this position, please call our office and we’ll send you a link to our online registration form!