Driver Hire Luton are looking for an experienced LGV2/HGV2/Cat C/Class 2 Driver to work for a leading haulage company in Dunstable. My client is looking for a driver to work from the Bedford area driving a Class 2 flat bed vehicle so you must have experience in securing loads. You can be delivering large items such as girders and steel framework throughout the UK.
- Vary depending in client requirements but can sometimes start as early as 03:00 AM or may be required to work late afternoon
- Guarantee minimum 40 hours Monday to Friday with weekend work optional
- Valid UK Licence with Category C
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph Card
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Experience in securing loads
- Flexible with times
- Prepared to do nights out 1 or 2 times a week
Pay/Benefits: Agency 12 weeks £12.50-£13.00 assignment rate or £11.00 – £11.50 PAYE. Nights out £25.
After 12 weeks you will be on a permanent contract £11.50 p/h for first 8 hours then increases to £15.00. If working after 20.00pm and before 5.00am £20 p/h. Saturday “when available” £17 p/h and Sunday and Bank holidays £20 p/h. After your 12 weeks with the company you are entitled to £5 meal and £1.50 Laundry allowance per day.
- 28 days including bank holiday
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered then please apply or call 01582 320461.