Class 2 Driver
The team here at Driver Hire are currently looking for a Class 2 driver for an permanent position based in Thorne. Our client is one of the UK’s most progressive transport companies who specialise in all aspects of logistics in the UK.
As Class 2 HGV driver working at this particular client you will be working Monday to Friday delivering 2 trunks to network hub in Burton upon Trent.
- Shifts start between 13.00 – 14.00
- End End salary £33K plus £100 moffatt allowance a month, £10 phone allowance a month 28 days holiday a year (inc BH) Bank Holidays are worked (days given back in lieu)
- 28 days holiday a year (inc BH) Bank Holidays are worked (days given back in lieu)
As a competent HGV driver, you will have the relevant C licence along with full Driver CPC and digi tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Doncaster is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or contact us on 01302 639881 for more information.