Class 2 ADR Driver
Circa £11.50 per hour
Monday and Friday 8am – 5pm
Due to business needs increasing this stable distribution company are looking for a relief Class 2 ADR driver to join their team on a temporary. The role is a varied role and will be ongoing temporary to meet with business needs.
- Delivering goods to various UK locations
- Domestic deliveries
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Completing all relevant paperwork
- Customer service
- Good understanding of drivers hours and work time directives
- Organising daily routes
- Vehicle inspections in line with company procedures
To be considered for this role you will hold a current valid C licence with no more than 6 points you will also have your Digital Tachograph and DCPC Card as well as hold your ADR Licence in packages. You will be flexible and available at short notice.
Standard hours of work are Monday and Friday, 8am – 5pm however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- Weekly pay
- Standard hourly rate circa £11.50 per hour
- Various engagement models are available such as PAYE, Umbrella and Self Employed
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today, send your CV to email@example.com or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01743 453153.
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We’d love to connect with you on social media so why not join our community online on: