Class 1 Driver with Nights Out Nelson
- £12.25 per hour basic & £18.37 per hour overtime PAYE (after 8 Hours each day)
- £26.90 & Expenses for each night out
- Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for Class 1 drivers to start immediately for our client based in Nelson.
As a Class 1 Driver you must have:
- Have C+E Licence
- Have a CPC Card
- Digital Tachograph
- Able to do multiple nights out
Delivering Sofas to businesses based around the UK. You will be doing multiple nights out per week and able to work extended hours. You must be able to drop the sofas off the wracking so that the customers can handball the sofas off the trailer.
You will be given your weekly schedule and you complete the drops within it through your week.
The successful Class 1 Driver can expect:
- Monday – Friday Basic: £12.25 per hour PAYE overtime £18.38 per hour
- Paid holiday pro rata on PAYE
- Weekly Pay
- 8hr minimum guaranteed pay per day (when booked on shift)
This position is commutable from:
Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Nelson.
Join the leading specialist Driving Agency in your location & surrounding areas with 96% of our drivers proud to work for Driver Hire!
For more information get in touch with Driver Hire your location Alternatively, hit the Apply button now!
What Driver Hire can offer you:
- We do our best to treat you fairly & with respect
- You are not just a number
- Our office is Based locally
- We pay you anything you are owed EVERY WEEK. (when you put your timesheet in on time!)
Locally Driver Hire Blackburn is one of the largest suppliers of Drivers in the local area, we have over 40 years combined experience of Transport / Recruitment in the area. We are open and honest with our drivers, we try to look after you hoping you will look after us in return!
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Blackburn can provide regular, ongoing work around Blackburn and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us.