Class 1 HGV Driver –Trunking
Hours: Monday – Friday (Nights) – Temporary
Salary: £12.00 – 14.63
Location: South Norfolk
Driver Hire Norwich are currently recruiting for experienced Class 1 HGV Driver’s to support our Clients during peak times to work nights, Monday – Friday nights trunking.
We are looking for professional, experienced, knowledgeable, and well-presented drivers who can commit to and meet the high standards set by our client.
Our Clients are coming up to a busy period and therefore would like to hear from all HGV Class 1 Drivers within the area that are looking for work as further work both days and nights will be available.
- Class 1 HGV Drivers licence with full CPC and digital tacho card
- 6 points maximum for minor offences
- Experience in driving Class 1 HGV vehicles essential
- Experience in trunking
Why Driver Hire?
- 94% of people rate the customer service from Driver Hire as excellent or good
- You will receive comprehensive information with regards to the work undertaken
- Full transparency on pay rates with clear and concise payslips
- PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Company payment models offered
- You will accrue holiday pay and pension contributions
- We also offer additional training options at a reduced rate for our registered drivers (CPC, HIAB, FLT)
- We really value all our drivers and look to meet your needs and find the job that best suits your lifestyle
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 01603 489000. Alternatively you can email your CV into us at email@example.com
Careers | Class 1 | CPC | Night Shift | Driving | Jobs | HGV | Truck | Trunk | Trunking | Tankers | Norwich | Norfolk | Temporary | Transport | Logistics | Weekdays