Your local Driver Hire office has an immediate opening for our client based in Diss looking for a Class 1 HGV Night Driver.
Contract Type: Temporary Seasonal Full Time ongoing
Class 1 HGV Night Driver wanted on temporary ongoing contract for delivery & collection of chilled and frozen goods in and around East of England.
With an immediate start, this contract offers competitive rates to the successful Driver.
Reporting to the Diss Transport team on a daily / nightly basis, the successful candidate will deliver chilled & frozen produce to schedule.
Delivering & collecting goods in a C+E vehicle within the East of England road networks. Making delivery to Farms & RDC`s.
- Full UK Driving License with no more than 3 penalty points.
- Entitlement to drive Category C+E HGV vehicles
- Previous experience driving Class 1 HGV of at least 12 months
- Driver CPC Qualification Card
- Digital Tachograph Drivers Card
- Good verbal communication skills
- Follow all Health & Safety practices
- Various ongoing shifts available Monday – Sunday: £20+ Per Hour PAYE Umbrella
- Overtime available after 50hrs
- Weekly Pay. Breaks paid
- 50 hr minimum guaranteed pay per week
- 28 days paid holiday pro rata on PAYE
- Referral Bonus – Introduce a friend to us and you receive a bonus!
- Upskill training. After a probationary period, we can help with extra training, HIAB, ADR, Livebird etc.
For more information call us on 01473 480177. Alternatively, hit the Apply button now!