We require HGV Class 1 drivers, we have Part-time or full-time work available to suit your availability. The majority of our clients are locally based so no long distance travelling before you start work.
Deliveries made across all areas with the aim to return that day (dependent on any issues arising), vehicles to be used are curtain siders, flatbeds, containers.
Experience would be an advantage but all candidates considered as training can be provided.
- £14.00 per hour, guaranteed 10 hours £140.00 per day, advanced holiday pay included
- £12.50 per hour, guaranteed 10 hours £125.00 per day, PAYE holiday pay accrued
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly Pay
- Driving C+E Category vehicles, trailers, curtain siders, containers, etc.
- Start time varies from 5am-8am
- Working for various clients
- Completing daily walk around checks ensuring roadworthiness of vehicle is maintained
- Completion of relevant paperwork
- Work can vary from dock work to general haulage and builders merchants.
- Various deliveries within daily driving timescale
- Knowledge using ratchet loading straps securing loads
- C+E Licence (Class1)
- Digital tacho card
- CPC Card
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Knowledge of securing loads ie. ratchet straps, sheeting.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate with clients and customers
- Good organisational skills