Class 1 Driver required
Driver Hire Bradford are looking for an experienced Class 1 HGV driver to work out of the Bradford area with one of our established clients, a local freight company. We are keen to speak with drivers who hold a C+E licence with a view to register for additional adhoc/temporary requirements to support our client.
Shifts are typically morning starts 7am – 5pm but occasional night shifts may be required.
Newly passed class 1 drivers will be considered
- £15.00 per hour PAYE with alternative pay models available
As a competent HGV driver, you will have the relevant CE licence along with full Driver CPC and digi tacho card, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Bradford is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give us a call on 01274 740047 for more information.
Please like our Facebook page for vacancy and industry updates