Benefits of being a HGV Driver:
- 13.78 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday through PAYE model
- Holiday pay entitlement
- Regular work available on either, early, mid or night shifts (or a mixture depending on your requirements)
- Working for a leading logistics company
- Temporary to permanent roles available
Responsibilities of the HGV Driver:
- To move bulk stock between regional distribution centres and the clients sites in the South East
Requirements to be a HGV Driver:
- Start times 0700, 1100, 1400 or 1700, average 12 hour shifts
- Cat C+E licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card
- Attend a driving assessment
Immediate starts available.
We are happy to speak to candidates looking for early, mid or late shifts.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01732 770005.