- £12.82 per hour
- Weekly pay on Friday, PAYE model with holiday pay
- 48 hours over 4 days a week
Benefits of working for Driver Hire as an HGV Driver:
- Regular shift pattern, a minimum of 4 days per week
- Working for a leading logistics company
- Temporary to permanent roles available
- Loyalty schemes such as discounts, CPC credits and cash bonuses
- 7.5 tonne and Class 2 work available for new pass HGV drivers – fantastic opportunity to get commercial driving experience
Responsibilities of being an HGV Driver:
- Start between 0500-0600
- Work in a team of two with a driver’s mate to deliver upmarket furniture to customers homes on a deliver and assemble basis
- Unload and assemble furniture goods such as sofas, beds, wardrobes, cabinets
- Ensure each customer you visit receives excellent customer service on their property
Requirements to be an HGV Driver:
- Happy and able to start early in the morning, working average 12 hour shifts, on a rota that will include some Saturdays
- Physically be able to lift, carry and build heavy furniture items in a team of two
- Cat C1 or C licence with Digital Tacho and CPC Card
- Attend a two day paid induction and driving assessment
We are looking to speak to HGV drivers that live in Ashford, Tonbridge, Marden, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone, Sevenoaks and Hastings.
Immediate starts available.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply online or call and speak to us on 01732 770005.