1. We will treat you fairly and with respect at all times.
2.We will pay you by BACS straight into your bank account on the Friday, the week following the one you have worked. ( To enable us to do this you will need to have returned your signed timesheet back to us by 10.00 am on the Tuesday following the week that you worked).
3. We will pay you holiday pay based upon the number of shifts worked. You will start to accrue holiday entitlement from the first day you work for us, pro rata to hours worked.
4. We will properly brief you each time you are assigned, with as much information as we can obtain from the client.
5. We will always back you if you refuse to drive a customer's un-roadworthy or illegal vehicle, or are asked to break tachograph or any the legistative rules.
6. We will not expect you to do work that is beyond your capabilities, or that you are not fully confident in undertaking.
7. If you get into difficulties on a job you can always talk to a member of the office staff by ringing the office number, whatever the time of day or night.