Specialist permanent recruitment service
dh Logistics Appointments is a central, specialist permanent recruitment division (for white and blue collar roles) within the Driver Hire group. We live and breathe logistics, and work with some of the UK’s biggest names in road transport. Our mission is to provide the professionals you need – from directors through to drivers – when you need them.
You’ll be accessing our nationwide network of offices through one central point of contact, along with our in-depth understanding of the UK’s logistics jobs market and a pool of quality assessed candidates across the country. Where required, we’ll also use national job boards and social media to find the people you need.
Tailor-made recruitment service
It’s important that the service we provide fits your needs as precisely as possible, so we’ll gladly tailor a package for you. For example we can:
- Recruit for multiple sites, in one co-ordinated campaign
- Organise premium branded campaigns on the UK’s top job boards
- Work to your clearly defined SLAs, quality measures and controls
Benefits to you
- Experts in the logistics industry
- Dedicated Account Manager to handle each recruitment campaign
- Access to both local and national recruitment channels
- Extensive national database of clients
- White collar specialists with a blue collar heritage
- Extremely competitive rates
- Free replacement / rebate guarantees
- No risk – fee only payable on candidate placement
- Reduced administration and hassle
In partnership with UKIFDA
In February 2019, dh Logistics Appointments became an Associate Member of UKIFDA (UK & Ireland Fuel Distributors Association).
The trade association for the oil distribution industry and ancillary interests in the UK and the Republic of Ireland provides members with a collective voice for the industry at national level, services to assist members in optimising their business efficiencies and promotes best practice in the industry.
dh Logistics Appointments specialise in recruiting ADR qualified drivers and have helped many UKIFDA members already to keep their fleet running and their customers happy. This new partnership ensures that even the smallest UKIFDA companies can benefit from the support and the national coverage of dh Logistics Appointments.
Call in the experts
If you have a one-off requirement or need a large, high-volume recruitment campaign, dh Logistics Appointments can help.Send us a message