Specialist permanent recruitment service
dh Logistics Appointments is a central, specialist permanent recruitment division (for white and blue collar roles) within the Driver Hire group. We live and breathe logistics, and work with some of the UK’s biggest names in road transport. Our mission is to provide the professionals you need – from directors through to drivers – when you need them. You’ll be accessing our nationwide network of offices through one central point of contact, along with our in-depth understanding of the UK’s logistics jobs market and a pool of quality assessed candidates across the country. Where required, we’ll also use national job boards and social media to find the people you need.
Tailor-made recruitment service
It’s important that the service we provide fits your needs as precisely as possible, so we’ll gladly tailor a package for you. For example we can:
- Recruit for multiple sites, in one co-ordinated campaign
- Organise premium branded campaigns on the UK’s top job boards
- Work to your clearly defined SLAs, quality measures and controls
Benefits to you
- Experts in the logistics industry
- Dedicated Account Manager to handle each recruitment campaign
- Access to both local and national recruitment channels
- Extensive national database of clients
- White collar specialists with a blue collar heritage
- Extremely competitive rates
- Free replacement / rebate guarantees
- No risk – fee only payable on candidate placement
- Reduced administration and hassle
In the news
dh Logistics Appointments has recently made the news with Fuel Oil News – the UK’s only independent publication for the downstream oil industry. When a southern based fuels and lubricants company launched a new lubricants division creating 13 jobs across the UK in Aberdeen, Wakefield and Gravesend consisting of drivers, and operational staff they turned to dh Logistics Appointments to help. You can read the full story here.
Call in the experts
If you have a one-off requirement or need a large, high-volume recruitment campaign, dh Logistics Appointments can help.Send us a message
National Drivers Salary Guide
The transport industry is facing significant recruitment challenges with 70% of employers expecting difficulties in recruiting suitable talent into their organisations over the next 12 months.
dh Logistics Appointments has produced this national salary guide, which looks at drivers and office-based roles in the transport and logistics industries across the whole of the UK. It has also been split into bandings depending on the location the respondent was from.
Full details on this can be found here.