Are you looking for a new opportunity to work with a company that values you as a member of staff? If you love working as part of a team, we may just have the job for you. We are looking for a full time temp to perm yard operative for our client in Kidlington, Oxfordshire – Immediate start!
Pay and hours:
Monday to Friday 0800-1600 hours
Standard hourly rate of pay is £10.09 PAYE Advanced this is paid weekly
Relevant Skills for this role:
- If you have Building or Construction experience this would be an advantage as the role is working in a yard, dealing with plant equipment,
- washing equipment keeping the yard tidy
- possibly driver cover but not part of the main duties, assisting drivers in the yard, & general yard/depot duties
- Working in a yard can be dirty and dusty
Speed, accuracy and concentration are all required for this role
This contract role provides a wonderful opportunity to join a leading plant hire company in Kidlington, Oxfordshire.
This opportunity will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate, and our client will train you to use their forklift
- Do you have your own transport to get to and from work?
- Are you a great time keeper, reliable and trust-worthy?
- Are you able to use your own initiative?
- Are you highly motivated and love working as part of a team?
- Can you adhere to stringent Health and Safety working practices?
- Do you have experience working outdoors or in a yard environment and have your own steel toe cap boots?
- Do you enjoy working outdoors in the fresh air, rather than working in a warehouse?
Driver Hire Oxford is recruiting on behalf of our client to find their next new team member. We provide varied work but it’s more than just “an agency” job with us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey, 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
If you have read this and feel you fit the criteria, get in touch! Apply online or give our friendly team a call on 01865 798 998.