Driver Hire Warrington & St Helens are recruiting for a wide range of immediately available van driving positions.
Some of our current roles include the delivery of building products, tools, car parts, kitchen & bathroom supplies and more.
Start times vary with each vacancy, but typically you will begin work around 7am each day and work for 8-10 hours.
A premium overtime rate will apply to all work in excess of 8 hours per shift and you will NOT be required to complete any weekend work.
Before proceeding with your application, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- You are over the age of 21 (for insurance purposes)
- You have held a full UK driving licence for at least 2 years
- You have no DR, IN or TT endorsement codes on your licence (serious driving offences)
- You have no more than 6 penalty points currently on your licence
- You have access to your own car or van for commuting purposes
- You are willing to work in all areas of Warrington & St Helens
- You are capable of completing 15-25 deliveries per day
If you fit the above requirements, apply today and we will contact you ASAP.
Our registration process is fast and simple, meaning we could find work for you the very next day.
Please note, all of our work is provided to you on a temporary basis, there are no permanent roles available.