Please note that due to high responses we are unable to reply to your CV
We are currently seeking a multidrop van driver to assist delivering goods from the company base in the centre Warrington UK to several locations; you will be driving small vans right up to 3.5 tonne. You will do multidrops deliveries varying between 18-25 drops per day and you must be able to complete this volumn of drops consistantly.
The successful candidate will possess a current full UK driving Licence and have at least 2 years driving experience in the UK. You must have good communication skills on the phone and have a working personal mobile phone so you can be contacted by the office. You also have the opportunity to earn up to £500 per working week.
There must be no more than 6 points with no DD endorsements or revoked periods on your driving licence.
Responsibilities of the VAN Driver
- Assess the vehicle for safety and general faults before driving in accordance with company policy.
- Navigate to several locations both domestic & commercial making multidrop goods deliveries
- Early starts and good working hour earning potential up to £500pw
- Maintaining the company high standards
Requirements of the VAN Driver
- CAT B licence
- Minimum 2 years of UK driving experience
- Must have a no more than 6 points on the licence
For more information
Telephone our VAN Driver Helpline on: 01925 575375
All phone lines open Monday – Friday between 08:00 -16:00
Please call now on 01925 575375 to secure an interview ,please note that due to high responses we are unable to reply to your CV. This job is a temporary job.