We are currently looking for experienced multi drop Van drivers to work for a variety of our clients based in Ashford and the surrounding areas.
We work closely with our clients to help them with their temporary or permanent recruitment needs.
You must have experience of multi drop and ideally be over 25 years of age and in posession of a full UK licence with no convictions.
While working for Driver Hire you will work for various customers who specialise in some of the following industries – motor, fresh and frozen food, retail and building trade.
We supply drivers for holiday and sickness cover, short and long term contracts and some of these roles can lead to permanent positions for reliable candidates.
• Complete prompt and correct deliveries with the use of delivery notes (obtaining signatures when required)
• Assist with additional duties that may be outside the typical driving role, on or off the customers site
• To keep the vehicle clean at all times and carry out daily checks
• Maintain good customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times
• Cat B licence
• Some commercial driving experience
• Willingness to work as a delivery driver, making multiple drops in the South East area (how many can vary depending on the customer)
• Full PPE and Sat Nav
Hours of work can vary with assignments starting anywhere between 0500 – 0800 each morning.
Ideally you will be able to travel to assignments in Ashford, Folkestone, Canterbury and sometimes Tonbridge.
Hourly rate £8.00 per hour, paid weekly on a Friday.
91% of our current candidates say they are proud to work for Driver Hire, the UK’s leading logistics recruiter so if you are interested in knowing more please apply online and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.