Driver Hire are currently looking for an experienced van driver to work with our client in Gloucester. This client currently require a 3.5T driver to work with them on a temporary basis to meet increasing demand.
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday. This will only be a temporary position for a number of weeks
The duties will involve:
- Performing vehicle checks at the start and end of each shift
- Completing collections and deliveries
- Safely using manual handling techniques
The pay rates on offer are as follows:
- £10.08 per hour basic
These rates are paid on a PAYE model, and are inclusive of advanced holiday pay.
There is a minimum of 8 hours pay per shift.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- No more than 6 points (minor offences only).
- Previous commercial driving experience.
- Attainable references in a driving capacity.
- Appropriate PPE (safety shoes and hi-viz).
If you are interested in this position, and feel that you meet the requirements, then apply ASAP.