£32K – £36K Basic DOE
Monday – Thursday 5am – 5pm and Fridays 5am- 3pm (5pm finish in September)
We are recruiting for a successful transport company based in Norwich. Our client is looking for a Transport Supervisor to join their team. You will have excellent communication skills and have at least 3 years experience in a similar role. This role is a active role that requires some manual handling and being outdoors. If you are looking for an office job, this is not for you.
Some responsibilities include:
- Supervising staff and providing assistance when required
- Strapping up loads
- Shunting loads in the yard
- Trailer / yard check
- Dealing with drivers both core fleet and general haulage
- Liaising with our clients other norfolk site for trailer movements
- Running of the day shift shunting crew
- Managing site rules and safety
HGV Class 2 is essential for this role.
APPLY TODAY with an updated CV.