A forward thinking fabrication specialist company based in Sandbach; Cheshire are looking to recruit a Stores Person / FLT Driver on a permanent basis. With a long-standing trading history of 60 years and a consistent level of expertise, they have cemented themselves at the forefront of the UK fabrication industry and are a trusted manufacturing partner to companies worldwide.
General stores duties include stock control; picking and packing steel parts; driving FLT (REACH license required).
- Managing the site’s inventory, acknowledging stock levels
- Inspecting Goods in to make sure they arrive correctly and meet the required standards
- Periodically conducting stock counts and audits
- Controlling the stock issued, ensuring costs are kept to a minimum and locations have the correct stock levels at all times
- Efficiently handling the distribution of equipment
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 07:30 am start – 04:30 pm finish with an early finish on Fridays (12:30).
Starting pay rate for this position is £9.10ph
Apply today and a member of our team will contact you to arrange your onsite interview.