We have a fantastic opportunity to join our client in Abingdon, who is looking for a full time, permanent Production Operative to join their ever expanding team.
Job Description – Production Operative
We are looking for a Production Operative to work within the manufacturing department. The role involves operating various machines from product preparation through to plasma and surface coatings. Experience in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous but not essential as full training shall be provided.
Working Hours, Salary & Benefits
- £20k-£25k depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- 2-4 weeks training
- Rotating shift pattern
- Week 1 from 06.00 am – 2.30 pm Monday to Thursday and 06.00 am – 1.30 pm Friday
- Week 2 from 14.00 – midnight Monday to Thursday – + 10% shift allowance
- 39 hour week
About the role
- Operating equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Working to achieve defined goals and targets.
- Working in accordance with the Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring a high-quality product is manufactured.
- Proactive attitude and working as a team player.
- Willing to contribute ideas in continuous improvement environment.
What we do for you:
Driver Hire Oxford is recruiting on behalf of our client to find their next new team member.
Visit our local office page for more vacancies similar to this or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts.
We can provide permanent, regular or just ongoing and varied work around the Oxfordshire area. It’s more than “just an agency” job for us. We offer a warm and friendly place to work and we are proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good.
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We offer temporary and permanent driving jobs, non-driving work and Driver CPC training.
If you are interested in the role as a Production Operative and are looking for an immediate start to work then call the team at Driver Hire Oxford on 01865 798 998 (during office hours Monday to Friday, 0800am – 1700pm).