PCV Driver Cat D / D1
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking for a PCV Driver to start immediately for our client based in Blackpool looking for a PCV Driver working shifts when required on weekends and occasional weekdays.
You will be transporting passengers from a Blackpool based hotel to various destinations. Destinations will differ for each shift.
To be a PCV Driver you must:
- Have right to work in the UK
- Be reliable and punctual
- Good organisation
- Excellent customer service
- Cat D / D1 licence, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC card (all must be valid)
- Minimum of 2 years experience
PCV Driver responsibilities include:
- Transporting passengers to various destinations.
- Vehicle Checks
- Good organisation for any paperwork that may need completing.
- Carrying out all work with a positive attitude
- Deliver good customer service
The successful PCV driver can expect:
- Work on a weekend and occasional weekdays.
- Holiday pay
- Weekly Pay
- 8hr minimum guaranteed pay per day
- Referral Bonus – Introduce a friend to us and you receive a bonus!
We have found other driving, logistics and warehouse professionals to be successful such as HGV Driver, LGV Driver, PCV Driver and driving style professions.
This position is commutable from Preston, Bamber Bridge, Leyland and other areas nearby to Blackpool.
Join the leading specialist Driving Agency in your location & surrounding areas with 96% of our drivers proud to work for Driver Hire! Our drivers get perks such as: list 2-3 perks to work for Driver Hire.
For more information get in touch with Driver Hire your location Alternatively, hit the Apply button now and Amy or Ryan will be in touch!