Multi – Drop Van Driver
The team here at Driver Hire are currently looking for a Van driver for ongoing work. Our client based in Doncaster is a supplier of cables and cable accessories, supporting projects across industries including rail, mining, renewables and data centres.
A van driver working this client would be working Monday – Friday, delivering cables. Normal duties would mean between 10 – 12 drops per day depending on distance. No handball is required for this role.
- Shifts start between 06.00 – 09.00
- £9.00 and £10.09 per hour (dependent on engagement models, some of which are processed via third party providers)
As a competent multi drop van driver, you will have the relevant B licence, plus:
- No more than 6 points on your licence for minor offences
- An understanding of drivers’ hours and regs
What we do for you:
- Driver Hire Doncaster is part of Driver Hire Nationwide, the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruiter. We are proud to have been able to support local operators during the Covid pandemic and are now looking for additional drivers to join us and help be part of their recovery.
- We provide regular, ongoing and varied work from multiple clients across Doncaster and surrounding areas but it’s more than just a job with us. We treat you as a true professional and offer a warm and friendly place to work. We’re proud of the fact that in our latest satisfaction survey (December 2020), 97% of candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire, 95% rated the level of respect received as Excellent/Good and nearly two thirds (64%) said they would ‘definitely’ recommend working for us.
- If you feel you fit the criteria for this position or would like to learn more about some of the other roles we’re recruiting for, get in touch. Send your details by clicking apply or give us a call on 01302 639881 for more information.
Please like our Facebook page for vacancy and industry updates Driver Hire Doncaster & Barnsley – Home | Facebook