Driver Hire Sheffield are currently recruiting for a Multi Drop Driver in Sheffield. This will be an ongoing role which could lead to a full-time employment for the right candidate.
Please note that this role does include heavy lifting. Candidate must be able to lift items of 25 kg in weight as this is a requirement of the role.
- This role is working Monday to Saturday
- Starting around 4am until finish (usually around 1.30pm however this cannot be guaranteed due to logistical reasons)
- You would be delivering to hospitality sectors leading restaurants, hotels, the education sector, healthcare & local authorities.
- Around 6-10 drops per day
- Picking of daily orders
- Quality checking orders
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to lift heavy loads
- Flexible in working hours
- Must be honest, reliable & good work ethic
- You’ll engage with different customers every day, so you must be able to deliver a high level of customer service and have a positive attitude
Drivers MUST have;
- Must hold a UK valid licence
- No more than 6 points on your licence
Benefits you’ll receive working for Driver Hire Sheffield;
Health & Wellbeing, which includes;
- Access to a GP 24/7
- Confidential Support Services
- Debt Assistance
- Gym Discounts
Employee Savings, which include;
- Supermarket Discounts
- Online Shopping Discounts
- Eating & Drinking Out Discounts
- Holiday Discounts
- Cinema Discounts
How to apply?
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position and you would like to be considered, apply online today or give a member of our friendly team a call if you have any questions about this or any other of our driving vacancies on 0114 2449995.