Driver Hire London West is currently looking for an experienced multi drop delivery driver to work for one of our clients, a catering company. They are one of UK’s leading service providers delivering fresh, frozen, ambient and non-food related products to customers in a wide range of sectors within the foodservice and catering industries.
Drivers are needed for their depot in Kings Cross.
This is a full-time job and it could lead to a permanent one for the right candidate.
- Monday – Friday; Saturdays available
- Start time 07:00 (min of 9 hours)
- £8.75 (Mon-Fri); £11.00 on Saturdays/OT
Duties & Responsibilies:
- Conduct all deliveries as stated within the issued allocated schedules
- To safety load and unload your vehicle and to ensure that a full order is delivered in tact to each customer, within the allocated timeframe stated on the schedule.
- To be correctly dressed at all times
- To provide daily feedback to your line manager, concerning schedules, parking concerns, and any matter that affects your working day
- To complete daily vehicle / inspection check – To ensure that the vehicle is safe to drive – Lights, mirrors, Tyres, no dashboard warning lights, etc
- Responsible for competing weekly vehicle maintenance checks – Tyre tread and pressure, Windscreen wipers, battery, oils / lubricants, Adblue, etc
- To ensure that your allocated vehicle is kept clean and tidy all times and this includes both inside and outside
- Knowledge of London and Greater London
- Great communication skills
- Previous experience
- Have no more that 3 points on the licence
- Able to work within a fast paced and pressured environment
If you are interested, apply straight away by calling Wayne or Nicky on 020 8900 0005 or email email@example.com
Visit our office page for more vacancies or create a MyDriverHire account to keep updated with our latest alerts. We`d love to connect with you on social media so why not join our community online on Facebook and LinkedIn.