We are seeking a highly experienced multi drop van delivery driver (licence category B) to join our client’s operation early November. Due to the busy nature of the role, applicants with previous multi drop experience will be considered.
With a great can-do attitude, you will join our client’s busy team to carry out deliveries of around 80 drops per day to a mix of private companies and homes. Handballing of packages is required so you will be able to carry out some heavy lifting. You will be respectful of others, keep your vehicle clean and tidy.
- Full UK licence (category B) with no more than 6 points
- Multi drop experience
- Willing to work long days
- Able to unload and lift heavy packages
- Punctual and presentable
Pay and Hours
Standard hours of work are Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm however some flexibility will be required due to the nature of the role.
- During your trial period, you will be paid weekly
- Standard hourly rate £8.50- £10.55 per hour (various engagement models are available, some of which are processed via third party providers)
- Weekend work also available, overtime paid £10.73 per hour.
What Driver Hire can offer you
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company and Driver Hire Croydon can provide regular, ongoing work in Croydon and surrounding areas. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online today or call a member of our friendly team for more information on 020 8090 7042