HIAB drivers needed!
We are currently recruiting for HIAB drivers. If you are looking for part time or permanent for both weekday and weekend’s come register!
If you are a hardworking, flexible individual who can work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service, this may be the right opportunity for you!
Drivers are at the forefront of our Company, working for a wide range of customers, in this role as a Driver some of the duties involve:
- Efficient & safe operation of the vehicle
- Comply with all vehicle and drivers legislation
- A hardworking & helpful individual to train in all aspects of our operation
- HI-AB qualification
- Some Driver CPC training
- Digital driving licence (tacho card)
- An understanding of Health & Safety in a work environment
- Detailed understanding of driver procedures “driving hours rules & regulations”
- Excellent communication skills and good customer service skills
- FLT experience would be an advantage.
If you are interested in becoming a part of Driver Hire then either email over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us to find out more information on 01273 59799 or simply come into our office with relevant valid licences, passport and 2 references and register. Our registration times are from Monday to Friday 10.00-15.00. Address: Unit A 132-134 Albion Street Southwick BN42 4DP.
We look forward to seeing you!